Home » » Jersi Baru Chelsea!

Jersi Baru Chelsea!

Written By Muhammad Jefrizzal on Sabtu, 14 April 2012 | 4/14/2012 01:04:00 PTG



There are focused looks aplenty and encouraging words from the first team as west London outfit show off their new look for next season with struggling striker pictured



Blue is still the colour, football is the game but gold has entered the party as Chelsea unveil their look for next season.
The west London club have given a traditional Chelsea look a modern twist as a golden trim covers the badge and the famous three stripes of adidas.

We are pretty sure there is plenty to read into the absentee list of the photo shoot. For example - no Didier Drogba, Florent Malouda, Jose Bosingwa (and that fashionable monobrow) or John Obi Mikel. So, doing our duty, that means they are all off in the summer.

But, surprisingly, goal-shy 'striker' Fernando Torres featured heavily in the modelling session. Does that mean he is staying? Probably. How is that for an exclusive?


"Shoot? What does that mean?
Goalkeeper Petr Cech said of his new green kit: "It's a traditional green and you can remember Peter Bonetti playing in it from previous years.

"I like the colour, I like the shirt and the touch of gold makes it more fresh."



Ok. Meanwhile Daniel Sturridge banged the drum for a trophy-laden future: "I love it, it suits the way we play and with the gold hopefully we'll be able to bring some success."

Branislav Ivanovic seemed the most chatty of the group but did not feature particularly heavily in the photos as he turned up with a split lip!

He said: "It's very hard but the photographers and everyone work hard for us to relax in front of the camera.

"The camera has to love you."

Spoken like a true pro.

His defensive partner Gary Cahill was distinctly unimpressed with one aspect of the day. This never would have happened in Bolton!

He added: "I'm meant to be a tough centre-back and I'm getting makeup."


Has Juan been at the paella again?

Juan Mata concluded: "Blue is the colour and I hope this kit brings us a lot of success."

He will go far (though not with that paunch...)


Pout! | Strike a pose David

Share this article :